Standard terms and conditions:
1. Fiammhorns.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on this website (please see the date at the top). It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website. Your continued use of the website, purchase or use of Fiammhorns.com products or services for your personal or client websites, implies that you have read and accepted the latest terms and conditions.
1.2 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
1.3 If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the Support page.
B. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of Webshoptemplates.org, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Fiammhorns.com's editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.
C. LICENCE TERMS
Eurohorns.com grants you a non-exclusive licence to use the products sold through our web site (the "products") in accordance with the following Licence Conditions (the "licence") issued by Webshoptemplates.org.
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may alter the products code for your own use. You may not, however, distribute the original products code or your modified products without the explicit permission of Fiammhorns.com.
3. UNAUTHORIZED USE
You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from Fiammhorns.com.
You may not sub-licence, assign, or transfer this licence to anyone else without prior written consent from Fiammhorns.com.
You may not claim intellectual ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are under intellectual ownership of our manufacturers.
D. ORDERING, DELIVERY, RETURNS, REFUNDS & SUPPORT .
PLACING AN ORDER
To comply with consumer legislation we are required to provide full details of how to order from this website. Here are the steps you need to follow to place an online order :
• Find the Items You Want
• Add the Items to Your Shopping Basket using the Add to Basket button. To remove an item from your basket, tick the Remove box next to the item and click the Update button. To change quantities for an item, enter the revised number and click the Update button.
• Proceed to Checkout using the Checkout button.
• Check the Payment Address and change / create a new one if necessary.
• Choose a Payment Method.
• Review and Submit Your Order - you must tick the box indicating that you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
• Make your payment using your chosen method with our secure payment partner, PayPal,
using either your Debit/Credit Card or your PayPal account.
• Check Your Order Status in your Account.
• Find your product to be delivered within 1 or 5 days after purchase.
2. PRODUCT DELIVERY
After we have successfully received your payment, an order complete notification will be emailed to the email address you provided during the payment process. This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through this website.
After payment confirmation we will dispatch your product within 24 hours to the address you have chosen to receive your product(s).
The email address and address you provide on ordering must be valid as it will be used for delivery of goods. It is strongly recommended to use the email address associated with your company. 'Free' email addresses can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly.
If we, or our Payment Processing Providers suspect that any information you have provided pertaining to your order is in any way fraudulent your order will be declined and, if payment has been effected, immediately refunded.
4. REFUND POLICY
Since Fiammhorns.com is offering mechanical goods we do issue refunds after a product has been ordered. It is extremely important that you understand our policy before purchasing and/or asking for a refund. Fiammhorns.com only refunds after goods have been returned either still in the original packing, or: In case of breakage, with all components of the original product together. Please note that in case of breakage our warranty is 1 year after purchasing date. Failures and malfunctioning to our products due to ; wrong instalation or mis-usage will NOT be refunded.
Fiammhorns.com and products are delivered ‘as is’, with no implied warranty that they will function exactly as you wish. Should you believe that there is a fault with a product, please contact us and we will investigate and, if necessary, rectify it.
We offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customisation itself.
In no event shall the directors, proprieters, agents or employees at our company be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
E. CONSUMER RIGHTS
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Customers from the European Union are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.